Sunday, January 08, 2006

Sunday Boredom

Hey again y'all,
Well welcome back, i hope u like my new wallpaper, isn't it pretty and girlie (just like me ;-)
I've also added some lnks over to the right there --> just some fellow bloggers, one has to spread the word u know!
Well i've just spent the entire afternoon clearing out clothes and shoes that i dont even know why i still have, 2 good bin liners worth of stuff, one for the bin and one for charity. oh and also i dumped a few pairs of trainers on ebay hehe, check these out?





do feel free to buy them, they are simply delightful ;-)
clearing out random stuff is certainly not normal practice for "sunday hangover day", but luckily i wasn't drinkin' last nite "shock horror, are you sick" i hear u cry hehe..

oh and here's another pic of ashleigh my new neice, soooo cute, she has the McClintock genes alright!



well have a good week avid reader
behave
kaz x

5 comments:

Jo said...

Well...i would buy 'em, but see I was told that you have unusually large man feet. Is this true? And if so, have you ever thought about seeing a foot shrink? *snigger* (get it? a foot 'shrink'...oooh i crack myself up! *goes back to playing with her shiny toys*)

Kaz said...

Now joanne i know yer a sketchers fan....go on put that bid in!
ps that's possibly the worst joke i've ever read?? its such a daddy joke hehe!

kaz

ps sorry to hear about yer wee cat

Jo said...

Ya know, I actually considered purchasing the second pair - I even had a week lookey at the auction page...cause, well, your right - I do love my Sketchers...but see, the problem still remains - they're just too darn big!

I told you! MAN FEET! =P

Can you not shrink them in the wash?

Kaz said...

ahh really??? wot size r yer feet?? 5? i'm sure u cud manage a 6....failing that, i'll stick them in the washin' machine!
wot men do u know with size 6 feet?small feel, small.....socks!!

Jo said...

well...ok...I've only ever known 2 men with size 6 feet...tho they were both hockey players...hmmm...

...so ok, it was a reach =P