Monday, April 24, 2006

Feedback Please?

hey,
do u ever give advice out no problem and see things so clearly when the issues arent your own. whats with that eh? if we could only take a step back and take our own advice..
the reason for this random rambling is because all of a sudden i'm faced with a dilema i never before saw as a problem..
will i go to new zealand in january or will i continue to save and put that towards my future and a house??
just one day last week it hit me, i'll come home from being away for a few months, and b skint with no future ahead of me. i'm 26 surely i should be working towards a better life, these thoughts are soo foreign to me, i'm such a drifter!
i knoooow if it was someone else asking me i'd say go go go...worry about all the responsibilities later, but i just cant shake the fact it could set me back a lot..
i know the decision is mine, and at the end of the day, y'all can tell me whats best, but it not gonna help!!
i'll prob regret it no matter what i do ha..altho regret a trip to NZ, maybe not!!
is my mind made up just after typing this hmmmm i dont know..
answers on a postcard pls
kaz *mood (bewildered and confused)

5 comments:

ali wilson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ali wilson said...

my humble opinion - feel free to disregard it...
go to NZ. life is short. housage is over-rated. security cometh not from bricks and bank accounts :-)

Tina said...

I feel your pain chick! But there's a lot of sense in what Ali said there.

I suspect we'll be talking about this next week when I call over! Yay! Can't wait to catch up with you!

Kaz said...

well guys, thanks for the input..dont really think i'm any better off like but we'll c..
it all depends on whether i can get a new job or not i think..
if i'm still stuck in a dead end job closer to the time, then thats it time to leave and c wot else is out there!
by jove i think i've mande my mind up!
thank u!!

Kaz said...

and another thing, its not like i'm goin' away forever...maybe even just a month, depends how it goes down ya know!