Thursday, October 19, 2006

Goo Goo Dolls!

well, stephen and i headed down to dublin for the goo's concert..after a few shenanigans finding davys house, our place of rest, we relaxed!
the gig was fantastic, great location, it was very small and intimate, therefore we could see the band really well. Fantastic acoustics and i have new respect for them, they are very cool, especially robby, he is mad and really gets into every song..love it! so animated!
I took a few pics with my crappy camera, not very clear, but not bad have a looksie below:

I realised the next moring i'd lost my purse, trauma...........everything is in my purse, bank card, credit card driving license...etc..stupid i know, carryin' all that about...so anyway, i thought shit its bound to be in the back of the taxi, and i had no idea of the taxi firm! then i thought sure i'll randomly try the pub we were in. my word i am soo jammy, they had it, and everything was still in it, including all my cash! aahh the lord was looking down on me last night!

No comments: