Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Bitchin' n' Moanin'

right ok today is yet another day i have woken up and realised i've slept in some random postion which has left me with the whole turning to the right thing being a complete ordeal!!aghhhh...today has been a case of, let me set the scene, "sorry what did you say aghhhh", "yeah i'm coming now..aghhh", "is there a car comin' aghh", every damn turn to the right causes a stabbing pain down my neck!! i wouldn't be to bothered, but this is the second time this has happened to me, in a very short time!!
anyone else wake up with this same misfortune???
Hey Tina i dont think i have any Obsessive Compulsive disorders, can you help me out with some i care to have forgotten about???? PS i will email, just as sooon as i can muster up some scandal 4 ya!!

kaz x

6 comments:

Tina said...

I really doubt that Karen! Not that I think you are an OCD type person but we all have wee things we like done. You know, like the toilet roll starting away from from the wall. I haven't noticed any from you but I bet there are some, like to do with your computer and camera and stuff like that! Just think for a wee minute, they'll come out!

ali wilson said...

your not ocd you just HAVE to have a cold pillow ;-)

Neil J M said...

I got a creak in my neck last week, whilst watching Snoop Dogg's Doggystyle Vol. 1. Damn those last few inches...

Cheerio

Neil

Kaz said...

ali i think i've grown out of that cold pillow thing.. the only thing i can think of is, if i'm eating baby potatoes, i simply must have a nob of butter on every single bite, is that OCD?? not really!seriously tho i reckon thats the only thing!
kaz x

McGrathy said...

Wayheeey
Another person I can claim to know has started a blog. And this one has great content to boot. And it's regularly updated!

Kudos young Karen, I tip my virtual hat to you.

Just wait until the damn thing starts devouring your ego and you get OCB from checking how many hits you get or how many times you've been linked. Such is the burden of blogging.

Seriously though, have a peep here for a really good hit counter. I'm addicted to the damn thing, it even tells you the IP address of your visitors and how they found your blog. Someone from Sweden found mine using the word 'sleeves'! Tis a random bunch on the net.

S.

Kaz said...

well hello mcgrathy, a warm welcome to you, thanks for visiting my wee space on the web!
i got that counter you suggested, cool wee extra, i like it . i have to say you've put me under pressure now by saying i have good content, i actually thought it was rather drab! now i will simply have to put genius intelligent comments on, might not be regularly updated now ;o)
cheers
kaz