Sunday, November 06, 2005

Isn't life dull

Just tihnking this Blog thing would have been cracker to have when I was travelling around oz, but now that my life is kinda dull there's not much banter I can put on here!!
I'll have to start developing some shenanigans!
Last night I was sick, so I was surfing about the web and found some cheesey but the kind of quotes i find cool!
take a jook...
- Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer, but wish we didn't.
- If you dont risk anything, you risk even more.
- I do not want people to be agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them.
- I value the friend who for me finds time on their calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult the calendar.
I love all this!!
Kaz

3 comments:

ali wilson said...

lovin your work ... you have given us much to think about wise owl!! love the quotes :-) who thinks of these things? my favourite quote just now is "if you cant be a good example then its best to be a horrible warning" (or something to that effect).

Kaz said...

another good one ali..i'll maybe add to mine from time to time..
thanks for replyin'
hope yer keepin' well chick..any news for me?

Jo said...

ooooo Miss Tastic has her very own blog! *goes to stick a link to here on her site* =)

Rockin girly, keep babblin! ;o)

Jo xx

Stuff 'n' Shiny Things