Sunday, May 21, 2006

Bonjovi

Well hello again,
so it was bonjovi time...went down to dublin yesterday to see them at croke park...great show. we were pretty far back, and I now realise i cant stand in the one position for a long time without gettin' major back pain, its happened to me once before, its horrible even laughing was a problem, anywho, a good time was had, and the weather was great, compared to to day what depression.
well here are some pics for ya, i would like to say i was this close, but these are pics off the big screen...
kaz



2 comments:

ali wilson said...

no laughin?? :-( were you able to sing along?? sounds like good fun anyway. whats the next concert in the line up??

Tina said...

Good luck tomorrow Karen, I'll be thinking about you. I hope the judge is in a good mood! Let me know how it goes.