Friday, September 01, 2006

Photography

well i enrolled for a course today..GCSE digital photography, actually looking forward to it, especially because Tina will be joining me. should be great craic if nothing else. i'm really excited about gettin a great portfolio together. i'm sure when there's a project involved i'll put 100% effort in! it is saturday mornings tho..ohh the wine consumption on fri night is ruined hehe!
just worried about the state of my camera now..i'd love to go out and spend a fortune on a top notch one...BUT alas, the pennies! Anyway the pro. can work with many a tool..one will not blame my shoddy equipment!
happy snappin

3 comments:

Kaz said...

never received an A my entire life, u'll b safe ;-)

ali wilson said...

im so jealous - think they do distance learning?? maybe you could tutor me??

Kaz said...

lol can u not do one over there chick