Tuesday, September 26, 2006

This is a bit childish, but fun all the same!

1. Whats your Name?
2. Are we close?
3. What do you think of me?
4. Do you have a crush on me?
5. Would u kiss me?
6. would you go to bed with me?
7 Describe me in 3 words?
8. If u Had Me for 30 Mins what would you do?
9. What was ur first impression of me?
10. Do u still think the same?
11.. What reminds u of me?
12. If you could give me anything what would it be?
13. How well do u know me?
14. What do u like best about me?
15. Ever wanted 2 tell me something u couldn't?
16. Could you ever love me?
17. Give me a nickname and explain why?
18.R u gona put this on ur blog and c wat i say bout u?
19.Anything 2 say b4 u go?

4 comments:

Dina said...

Hi came across your blog if I knew you, I would answer the questions...its FUN, not childish!!
You look like you have alot of good times with your friends. Keep up the blogging!! its very entertaining!

Dina

Kaz said...

Why thank you Dina!
thanks for dropping by, do call again sometime. i will try and keep you captivated hehe!

ali wilson said...

ok here goes - (had to get pen & paper!!)...
1. Ali
2. i'd like to think so but geographically no
3. i think ur loyal, genorous and an all round good friend
4. no
5. Yes
6. No
7. just three? Groovy, Game, Giving
8. have some drinks and a natter and take some arty pics
9. cant remember that far back (22 yrs now!)
11. Tunes: gala and gina g, Salvador dalhi, clowns, green shoes
12. a flight to edinburgh
13. im sure ive missed lots of stuff recently - like to think i know u though :-)
14. your straight up-ness/sense of humour
15. yes
16. i do
17. russian spy - no explanation neccessary
18. oh ive gotta lot of bloggin to do - might put it on if im game
19. yyyyeeeeeeeeeeeooooooooo!

Kaz said...

awww yay..thanks for doin' that ali, was fun to read, nearly shed a tear hehe! clowns and green shoes, classic! i wouldn't mind a new pair of green shoes/boots, ahh they just dont make them like they used to!
keepin' well chick? u comin' here anytime soon