Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Dreaming..



I've been having one of those day dream days, were the mind runs wild and concentration is far far away.
Wouldn't it be great if we could give up our mundane day jobs and do what we want all day every day. Alas money rules in this big bad world, and such luxury is a slim chance.
All I want to do these days is take pics and work on them, but when I come home from work I can only do a little bit as I cant sit at the computer all over again. Also I cant take pics in the dark!!
A few days off is in order, hopefully get that sorted next week, a bit short notice, but when I want something I want it NOW *stamping my feet*

K anyone who is reading this, if you could give up your day job, what would you be doing right now instead?

1 comment:

McGrathy said...

Hey, photography exhibition tomorrow at W5 don't forget!

S