Monday, February 05, 2007

Photography Session Number 2

Hi there,

So more photo taking obession at the weekend, this time Neil AKA
Judge Head was my victim . You couldn't really ask for a more willing participant! Out came the black and white makeup and a set of chilling facial expressions. Cannot believe how quick the time went by, all of a sudden it was 4am. I must have been really enjoyin' myself, as I don't normally see that time of the morning!

I haven't spent much time working on these, but do have a browse and tell me what you think (also posted on my bebo and myspace)
































Do give me a call if you fancy being my next subject ;-)

kaz

1 comment:

Neil J M said...

Rockin'. Glad I was able to help kiddo, now get more victims to scrutinize with your lens of doom, mwahahaha!

J.H.