Monday, July 02, 2007

Karen McClintock Photography

Well it has finally arrived http://www.karenmcclintock.co.uk/
Neil has been working his ass off, for which I am eternally grateful for, and now my mini portfolio is online at http://www.karenmcclintock.co.uk/
I am so excited to have some web presence, alas one cannot relax...there is work to be done!
As I'm off next week it's time to get my creative ass out and about and get some more beef in my site..!
So anyone who has the time to drop by http://www.karenmcclintock.co.uk/ please do so, and let me know what you think, if you do have a look you simply must email me some feedback. It would be rude not to comment, you wouldn't pop into my house and not say hello, so this can be like your little hello to me ;)

So it's the start of the week and the start of a new chapter in my life and its gonna be HOT!

Have a great week everyone.

Did I mention http://www.karenmcclintock.co.uk/ ;)

9 comments:

Tina said...

What was that you said?

http://www.karenmcclintock.co.uk/ ?

Kaz said...

you got it chica!

Neil J M said...

Let the spamdexing commence...

J.H.

The Painted Ass said...

Congratulations on your fab new site!! Photos are ace but i'll use the proper channel for comments. I've added your portfolio as a link on my blog just in case anyone who doesn't already know you ends up on there. (I've, ahem, linked your blog already without asking you - i'm a rude dog - soz)

Kaz said...

Hey Robyn,

Thank you for the links! No need to ask, throw up all the links and stuff to do with me you can, I am very self involved and love the attention teehee.

Neil J M said...

Ou est Kaz? Good night last night mon ami? (Didn't want to post on your Bebo again 'cos it looks like Attack Of The Neils.)

Hope you'e all set for your creative surge!

J.H.

The Painted Ass said...

Thank you for the lovely carrot cake bun - mmmmmm. Hope you're having a good week off!

Kaz said...

Hey Robin, no worries, although I think Nigella Lawson is mistaken with the recipe, as it was obviously a walnut bun! Stupid woman lol..
Loving having the time off, took some more pics yesterday then the damn rain came...running out of inspriation!! HELP..what would you like to see a photograph of?
Also I hope work isn't too traumatic for you this week!

The Painted Ass said...

I know! Nigella! Domestic goddess! My chubby bottom!!(Bun WAS good though). Neil was telling me about the new pics - sounding good so far. I was going to say my favourites are the sort of patterned ones - the buckfast label, the green glass and the gate and they are, but I went in to look at your portfolio again and I actually love all of them - fab colours and other stuff that I can't articulate. The dog on the beach is brilliant. So, not only do I sound like a groupie but I'm no use to you at all! Just keep snapping please. Work sucks very much but i'll get through it goddamit - thanks for asking!