Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Can't sleep :(


It's 3.30 in the morning and i can't sleep, so here's a phone blog just for the craic. I'm lying here wide awake, actually fancy a bacon sarnie i'm that hungry. No college tomorrow, pretty disappointed actually, means i have to go to work and be bored. Talked about going on a road trip around ireland today, sounds like a magnificent plan, here's hoping i can get the doe together. Well i guess i better try and get some z's 3hrs til the alarm goes off. Arse! Zzz :)

3 comments:

Neil J M said...

Hey there girl, have a wee comment from your homie! ;)

Well done on the photo mounts this evening, they look awesome. Do you have to leave them in the exhibit or can you recover them once the semester's over? I want them for my bedroom wall!

Hope you get a good night's sleep... :P

NJM

Kaz said...

thanks for the comment :)

I dunno about them being awesome, but sure that's just Kritical Karen speaking.
If you put them up on your wall anyone that comes in will with you love yourself and are extremely self involved hehe...but i think it was once said, if you can't love yourself, how can you expect anyone else to :)
Slept well, but i'm still wrecked, whats that all about?!!

Neil J M said...

Well I wouldn't put them ALL on my wall, as you're right, I'd come across like a self-obsessed twat (and I don't want anybody finding out!). But just one of them would be cool, either the Candid one with the graffiti (cos it r0xx0rz!) or the Take Me Home one on the bridge - you can't even really tell it's me anyway.

Nowt wrong with Kritical Karen, it'd be worse if you were Konceited Karen! Still, the work is good, I assure you.

Soz you're wrecked! Maybe you should't go out drinking tomorrow night, pffft :)

NJM x