Monday, March 31, 2008

Photography Update..

Hi guys,

Just thought I'd let you know what's happening with my photography, hopefully you are a little bit interested.
First of all, my latest assignment is now complete and is getting handed in tomorrow. I think it went reasonably well and I am starting to see an impovement in my work, but I can also see there is much more I need to get to grips with. Hopefully after another 7 assignments (yes that's right, 7) I'll be a good bit better than what I currently am. I'll let you all know how I do as soon as I get the results.. :)
Next up is a competition that I have entered here Photography Monthly
These are the pics I've entered into a few of the categories. I'm sure you've seem them before.

Landscape



Travel



Potraiture



i've looked at these images to the point of not really liking them anymore, haha, but maybe someone will like one of them. Let me know what you guys think.

3 comments:

Neil J M said...

Definitely three of your strongest shots, even though I'm not in any of em. Haha! The second one always had a real sense of melancholy or unease to me. Look at their body language - it's totally closed! It's like when you're breaking up with someone you love and time just seems to stop for you - nicely evoked by the delayed exposure effects. Nice job miss, these all deserve a wider audience.

NJM

Rachel Hope Wilson said...

i'd give you a prize for them aunty karen i think they're brill!

Kaz said...

thanks guys :) much appreciated.

love you rach :) x