Wednesday, March 01, 2006

New Phone

well Tina i took your advice and phoned the mobile cancellation line, and pretended to be appauled by my tariff and ask to cancel, then get offered a new deal!
i'm now gonna get 400 free mins and 1000 free txts for £30...but get this, TINA are ya ready i've turned my back on NOKIA, i feel like i've betrayed someone lol..
but if i dont like this one i'll b sendin' it back.
here's a pic..

its nice and pretty, and i love the fact that it's orange, but watch this space, i'll be throwin' it across the room when i cant txt on it

kaz x

3 comments:

Tina said...

I'm telling it works everytime!

But I cannot believe that you have cheated on Nokia! Are you mad?! You know they are the best!

Thankfully in America texting is an alien concept so I never had to learn how to do it on my Motorola, otherwise no doubt I'd be throwing it across the room too!

Jo said...

oooo thats kinda shiny...and orange!

My dad's last phone was a sony one...he hated it cause it did too much lmao he couldnt work it, but I thought it was great.

Kaz said...

my phone arrived, its pretty darn cool, the music part of it is very good, speakers on it are great...the wallpaper i have on it moves and everything ;-)
i think i have been converted from NOKIA, temporarily anyway!!!