Saturday, March 25, 2006

the return of the parentals

well the time has finally come! over is my time on my own, over is the prancin' about naked in the house, dancing to abba, lol (really im only jokin')
i spent most of the mornin' tidyin' the house, u know hoovering really does take it out of u, especially when your mum has this big r2d2 type hoover!! phew!
so the day has been full so far, and i have to go get my hair done soon, i cant believe i pay so much to get it done! still out on the town tonight for stu's leavin' do, (another one goes to oz) should b fun!
i feel pro active today, and i'm working on my photo portfolio as i once said in a new years resolution post!
check out my lastest expample, a gold star for who can guess wot it is....its not that hard, oh and can u spot me in the pic hehe!

4 comments:

ali wilson said...

cool pic!!
did you have to hose down your driveway for your parents coming home? it must be good to see them again huh??
oh by the way i saw the pink limo yesterday - very cool!! less than a week to go - have you got a wig yet??

Kaz said...

hey girl, how r u feelin'?
no hosin' needed this time, i'm much more respectable these days ;-)
yeeeoo glad the limo's lookin' good, shud b fun chick!
i ordered a wig online last nite so hopefully get it soon, have u got one? carolines moanin' about havin to wear one cos its itchy
..killjoy!
ps did u guess wot my pic was of?

Jo said...

*shoots arm up in air*

oo! oo! oo!me! me! ...is it your car head light by any chance? =)

Kaz said...

yay! u got it girl, well done
wasn't that hard was it!