Monday, July 31, 2006

attention span

hey,
has anyone else noticed as you get older the attention span severely shortens...mine is atrocious (is that spelt right)!
my new job is borin' the tits off me, it feels like i am back at school, and the attention span was never good then either.
its just a case of, if whatever u are tellin' me isn't expremely interesting, i just cant be bothered! lifes too short to be sitting listening to someone at the front of the room goin' blah blah blah blah, do y'all hear me!!! then again, we all gotta make money and have some sort of life, therefore we all gotta suck it up, get on with it and quit bitchin' things could ALWAYS be worse!

kaz

3 comments:

ali wilson said...

sorry what was that you said??

(ok that was a really bad joke but what do you expect from me??)

Kaz said...

hey chick....
i'm in work, and soooo bored! cannot cope at all!!

Neil J M said...

Congratulations, you just had a conversation with yourself. I do it all the time.

Skip