Thursday, August 10, 2006





















Hey y'all,
another great pic i just had 2 add, i've got no room left in my myspace, so JT landin' on my blog..hmmm.
anyway, enough!!!
so my new job is goin' pretty well, the day absolutely bombs it in cos i've got plenty to do. we made up a job title for me today, which isn't really apt yet, but still i think it sounds pretty cool: internal sales co-ordinator! i'm quite scared lol..i sent out emails today lookin' for custom, and i'll shit myself, if any of them phone hehe, i've only been in the job 2 days, one will have to do a bit of blaggin!!
cant wait for the weekend to begin...wow, i have no money tho...and wha....bring on the savings!!!
c yeeeee!
ps oh dear god i've takin the piss out of millies soo much i'm writin' like one!! here be's me wha!
pss, look how skinny Justin's legs are..

No comments: