Tuesday, August 08, 2006

So.... its tuesday

Hey avid reader ;-)

well i actually can't think of much to say, i wish i was was one of those witty people that can tell funny stories, but alas, i just get laughed at ;-)
so the form is good, startin' a new job tomoro, and i'm actually lookin' forward to getting stuck in. i even bought myself a new diary to appear professional, either that or i'll be the complete dork of the workplace hehe!
i'm soo skint right now i'm dyin' for a pay cheque...still i'm goin' out this sat with the old GAME crew, well as many of them that can make it, i'm gonna go crazzzzyy, as long as someone else buys me the drink! any random strangers readin', do drop me a line, buy me a drink we'll have a blast!....

cheeky monkey! :-p

4 comments:

Tina said...

Good luck with the new job! And let me know how the professional look works out! I've been trying that too, but so far I haven't really pulled it off. Mostly because no matter what I do, I am always late for work!

I'll be back in 6 weeks time, 19th Sept. Then I'll be skint and looking for a job! Oh joy!

ali wilson said...

best of luck for the marra - im sure youll dazzle them with your charm and wit :-)

Kaz said...

well thank u very much ladies!

Neil J M said...

Hi bird, sorry for not replying to you on MSN earlier, I had fallen asleep! I'm with you on the 'buy me a drink' thing 'cos I'm completely broke too. Actually, I could do with not drinking at all this weeekend, but I have a hard time imagining it :D

Anyway, good luck in work, see ya at the weekend!

Love
Neil xo