Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Justin Timberlake



Hey everyone.

I am extremely tired today as I was at the Justin Timberlake concert last night, just can't hack the pace..Standing really does take it out of you, my back was completely killing me by the end.
Anyway, great show.... Mr Trousersnake did not disappoint, he came across really well, thankful to us in a genuine way and seemed to be really enjoying himself (as you would with the amount of money he's rolling in).
The stage was in the middle with a bar all the way round it for the lucky people that won tickets or paid the obscene price of £250 to get seated there!!
He kicked off the show with a toast to his first date on the UK/Euro Tour with a shot of tequilla. I thought this was a nice touch, even though Tequilla is rancid! He did also however comment on being a little bit Irish which I dreaded happening...

"Sexy back" tore the roof off, as did a couple of his other hits, they sounded great live with the full band behind.

Mr Timberlake is actually pretty handy on the piano as well, and also turned his hand to a little bit of guitar playing. He's not really a guitar player though..

All in all I had a great time, and ofcourse managed to take some photographs for anyone that is interested. Although this nearly didn't happen as the woman at the door said I couldn't use my camera..ehhh Screwwwwwwwwwww youuuuuuuu!

Kaz








2 comments:

daemonkin said...

Tired but you still have the energy to update your blog??

Kaz said...

haha there's always time to do the fun stuff!