Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Old resolutions.

hi everyone,

I was looking over all old posts on this blog, and came across my 2006 new years resolutions. Lets take a looks and see what I have managed to accomplish

1..i will indeed get a photo folio goin' in fact i've already started, since i got a new printer i've been printin' out some of my oz fav's...thing is, at the time i thought they were great, not so sure now......ahh well plently of time to work on it!

well yes indeed I am working on my Portfolio, I have since bought a new camera, (another one on the way) and am printing out more and more to have as a hard copy as well as an online copy

2..got new trainers, so i shall sport them at the gym at least 3 times a week..roses and quality street to work off!

Yes I have been going to the gym, as much as I can, and at the moment I am also trying to go for the odd mini jog as well.


3..actively save some money, i have no debts anymore, so i have no excuse, what i will do with that money, is very much up in the air, get back to u on that!

Yes, I have managed to get some savings together, I do dip into them from time to time, but no credit card bill at the moment! Also have an ISA set up.

4..work harder on my career, becos i dont have one right now !!

Well I have been in my present job in the sales department of the engineering company since last August, it's certainly a step up. Photography on the sideline now needs to come to the forefront, but its going to be a long process.

5..quit bitchin' about people, workin' where i do, this is gonna b a tricky one.

Well yeah I think I'm a much nicer person these days ;-) I also don't work with a pile of millies anymore.

6..do something worthwhile, like volunteer somewhere overseas

Eh nope, haven't got around to this one yet.

7..generally stop being so lazy, i complain about being tired all the time, i'm sure its all in the head, a good jog will sort me out.

Yes this is all grand now, I do my jogs and I try and work on my photography when I have the time, including going to my class on a Saturday morning.

8..tidy all the crap out of my room!!

eh, well I did the clothes part of this. All in bin liners and then off to a charity.

9..find an undiscovered talent that will make me millions hehe! having the second longest tongue in the world simply wont do..(mr simmons havin' the longest)!

Ok this one was just silly!

10..travel

No so such in 2006, but this year I have Rome, and Brighton coming up. Also off to Italy next January for skiiing, not bad for things to look forward to. It just wasn't the right time for New Zealand, I needed to sort my life out first.

So all in all I reckon I've done a pretty good job, even though I'm a year late on a lot of these things. Progression takes time, and I'm going strive to do a lot more in the months to come.

Signing off..

Kaz

2 comments:

ali wilson said...

good on you girl for reviewing those easy to forget resolutions. I dont remember mine at all. Its very impressive that you've got most of yours covered. The photography stuff is pretty exciting. Hows the website coming on?

Kaz said...

Hey chick.
Website is left in someone else's hands so here's hopin' i can get something up soon.
I got my first pic blown up, the bottle on the beach one. 30"x20" actually really happy with the way it came out!
hope all is good with u chick