Monday, April 23, 2007

What's Hot and whats Not!

Hey there whoever may be passing by my little ego filled page on the web!
I was talking to my friend Johnny on Saturday night about my photography, and what way he can help me out with a few sales.
So the story is he can give me a wall in his shop to display some pictures, but I need to up the quality haha. Well I need really decent frames, maybe sign my work, and certainly put a thick boarder around my photographs.
Not sure were I'm going to start with this, but its certainly very encouraging. He was also telling me what was in and what wasn't, apparently duck egg blue and browns are the hot colours right now. So I took this literally, egg shots below..



2 comments:

ali wilson said...

thats fab!! what a great idea! you got somewhere ot buy mounts and frames yet? bound to be a wholesaler near by. its the start of things to come!! well doen girly

McGrathy said...

Duck egg colours?

Now that's just qwackers (boom boom)!