Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Well hasn't it been a while..

Hey there,

It really has been a long time since I posted some random thoughts. So what have I been up to in the last few weeks I hear you cry. Well I have moved up to Belfast and am loving it already. My house mates are great and I can get into work in 10mins max, can't beat that with a big stick!
It's really starting to feel like my home now, my bed is nice and big and cosy ;)...and there has been no sheep head's placed on my pillow (just for you Neil)

I'm really tired today though..Need to start going to bed earlier but its hard to do when your in a new place.

I've been really lucky and got some gifts from Jill and Marie in work, lots of towels and wine glasses..

So what else, probably have to keep an eye on my money a lot in the next few months as there is a few trips coming up. That being said, I'm meeting Jen tonight for coffee, out for a bite to eat thurs and Fri and then I'm sure there will be Saturday shenanigans in town...ahh the life of a city dweller ;)

Kaz

4 comments:

ali wilson said...

wohoo - you city slicker!! sounds like all is going well. Send me your new address :-)

Tina said...

Aww I miss you already! But I am glad they are looking after the newbie! Very jealous of your ten minute trip to work! Grrr!

Kaz said...

Thanks Tina aww..
I'll be sure to get back in the Whitehead direction in June, or even u can come to mine
;-)

McGrathy said...

And welcome to the wrecking crew... officially!