Wednesday, February 27, 2008

...more photography, just for a wee change

Hey again,

Well I was back in the darkroom again yesterday developing a further 2 rolls for my location portrait work.
I'm pretty happy with these ones, I am often suprised when i get a good shot, need to start believing in myself a bit more, maybe that will create a bit more greatness ;) Neil gave me some great expressions, if only i had money to pay him, he could make a living out of posing.. (not in a gay way eh Neil) the character goes a long way to making the picture decent, it's certainly not all about the photographers technique!!
Anyway, i'm going to put up the shots that were developed and then scanned in, so you can let me know what you think:
I'll also put up a shot of me another student took, this is the only one of her batch that isn't disturbing.. if you want to see more go here:

not your average portrait and scroll down a bit:










2 comments:

Neil J M said...

Tee hee, no need for payment my girl, I'm just really chuffed that they turned out alright for you. Can't wait to see the finished prints!

I'm not gay
No no way
But I can pose
In a real gay way.

Noooo, no more dead Karens. Or feet! Aiiiieee!

NJM

Kaz said...

i put them on the photo website and no. 1&3 came out as the favourites.. :)

The big prints will be scary, there was a guy doing them yesterday and they are huge, and any wee mark shows up.. must give my negs a good clean :)