Sunday, January 11, 2009

what will 2009 hold for us?

Hi there,

I thought I'd drop a blog in to mark the start of the new year. Haven't decided if I'm going to start it all up again, I guess I'll just see how it goes.
so here we are at 2009, if I sit back and think about last year, I wonder what I have acheived.... I've had gradual changes that I'm sure have been for the better. I got a new job, because I was very much determined to move on, it meant a lot to me to get it and I was successful, so I'm happy about that.
towards the end of 2008, everything got a bit busy and hectic. I was constantly rushing about, rushing to work, rushing home, and rushing my dinner. I need much more chilled time to do stuff for myself. I have had no time for photography, no time to get the love back into it.
sooo, it's only me that can change this aspect of my life, I have requested to work one day less a week. I'm not sure if it wise financially, but I do know it's wise for my sanity, I need to get kaz back, and start enjoying my life again, I actually do need time to breath, that sounds so cheesey, but it's how I feel right now.
I believe I can do so much with that extra day, get back into film photography, perhaps paint and read more, spend time alone, collecting my thoughts, and just generally listening to myself more.
I'm feeling quite positive about this year. I registered for the Belfast marathon yesterday, so I'm excited about getting stuck into training for that.
let's see what 2009 holds, shall we?

K

No comments: