Thursday, March 08, 2007

Check out my jawline! If you think that's bad you should have seen the other girl!


Yeah ok ok, so I didn't get into a fight, but it sure looks like I did.
Today i went to get my final bottom wisdom tooth out. I didn't get the gas as that's for chickens mahahah. Nah the gas would probably make me throw up, and there really is no need for it. SOOO 2 or three jabs of the needle, a cut with a knife, a grind of the drill, a few yanks, and a few stitches, and i was good to go again!
I thought all was grand until gradually thoughout the day people kept sayin "jesus look at your face" it looks like i have a golfball in my mouth, the pic just doesn't do it justice.
My mum even said to me it was awful looking and i looked deformed, ahh nothin like motherly love. whatever happened to a face only a mother could love haha
anyway my weekend outings shall be limited i'm sure, but its all good in the long run.
Ps i had rice pudding for lunch and failed to notice it was all over my face. The injection hadn't worn off and i couldn't feel a thing haha!

3 comments:

Kaz said...

nice comparison hehe..
i'm on work and i just wanna go back to bed, really tired..boo hoo

kaz

Kaz said...

just in work even aghhh... zzzz

McGrathy said...

ouch!!!!!!!!!