Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Darren Does Darth...Again!

Hey hey everyone,

It was roughly 3 or 4 years ago that Darren asked me to do his face paint for Halloween as Darth Maul. I loved doing it and it took me a good hour to complete in my lunch hour whilst working in GAME.
So I was excited to do it all again today but with a difference, he had to fit in with the green and white army for the Northern Ireland match. Off I went to meet him in Laverys, haven't been in there in years, packed full of green football tops and plently of banter. We headed to his mates after a few minutes and I got started on the makeup. I wasn't quite as particular this time, its just not the same when you aren't using the dramatic original colours of red and black. Still I had fun here come the pics....





3 comments:

Neil J M said...

Fwank lives! NINJA!

Good work Kaz!

J.H.

P.S. Too many exclamations!!!!111eleven

Kaz said...

Why thank you Neil, Were u about when I did it the first time in red and Black?

Ps you know I loooooove these wee things > !!!!!!!!!

Neil J M said...

Yep, I remember it well. He went into the back of the shop a regular sales assistant and emerged as Darth Maul!

'Wipe them out. All of them.' Coincidentally, that's exactly what I used to say about the customers.

J.H.