Sunday, March 11, 2007

ooohh fruity..with a bit of veg thrown in!

Well hello reader, hope you are having a pleasant Sunday.

Its the control section time in my GCSE photography, this is were we are given a time limit on a specitic subject. I have choosen decay of fruit and veg, i reckon I can get some great shots with this topic..So check out below what I've got so far, and ofcourse still to come is the decay stage.
I have all the below fruit and veg by the window, justing waiting for it to go all manky and mouldy mmmm pleasant! Such a waste I hear you cry, but I only used a tiny amount, and a bought it all in lidel for next to nothing....
bye for now, keep checkin' back for the rest of the topic!














2 comments:

Tina said...

You can even make bloody fruit and vegetables look good! It's like a Sainsbury's ad! I hate you!

Hope the jaw is better now! It looked a whooper!

Kaz said...

hehe thanks chick, but its hardly a tongue tingling chocolate sauce sainsburys add...
The next set will be all mouldy as well, will not be as pretty hehe.
Jaw's gettin' better ta, its gone all yellow with bruising mmmm.
Hope you have a good week off chick...let me c some of your pics!!